Message for Parents of Seniors Regarding Mid Year Reports

Tue, 01/18/2022 - 4:21pm

This year, as in year's past, all Howard County Public Schools will send mid-year reports to all colleges for which students have previously requested a transcript. This will be done by February 15 and will include Q1 and Q2 for full year courses and Q1, Q2, and a final grade for semester courses. 

Families can view the list your schools will use by clicking on the "Colleges" tab and then the "Colleges I'm applying to" link in Naviance. If there are colleges not listed that a transcript needs to be sent, the student will have to complete a Transcript Request Form and communicate with the Registrar.


For students using Common App: We recommend that you confirm that your student's college list on Naviance matches the list in your student's Common App account (if using this tool). 

Please Note: For any colleges requesting the mid-year report be sent prior to February 15th, students can provide a copy of their Q2 report card. HCPSS mid-year reports will not be available until February 15, 2022.