The HCPSS Office of Information Technology has developed a portal through HCPSS Connect Parent Access to submit ALL Athletics Forms. Parents/guardians can now fill out required forms, upload physicals and proof of residency documents, and complete the eligibility process just by following this link: HCPSS Connect.
- Login to your HCPSS Connect Portal (Parents & Guardian MUST use the parental login. Using your students log in info. will not allow you to register); Once logged in, go to the menu on the left and click the bottom option More Options. If you have more than one student make sure you have selected the correct student from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Click on Athletic Registration on the right hand side Menu,
- Click on the Athletic Participation Form and begin filling out form (All sports will be indicated as varsity)
- Once you hit Save- all of the other forms will open up on left tab
- Complete all of the forms: Athletic Participation Form, Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form, Concussion Information, Concussion testing program, and recent COVID-19 Awareness form. Please complete all additional document. Do not skip or leave any boxes blank.
- If you participatd in a fall sport, all you need to submit is a new parent permission form, indicating the spring sport and an updated residency.
- Upload the following forms: Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form dated on/after April 1, 2020. Upload ALL pages of the Physical Examination Form (including COVID last page). Older physicals will not be accepted.
- Upload a RECENT Utility bill, bills must be date no more than 2 months prior to the beginning of the season. Utility (BGE, Potomac Edison, Copy of Deed, tax bill, Solar, Water, Cable/Satellite are allowed) **No Cell Phone Bills will be accepted**
**Reminder: Physicals for Athletics are different from those used to register to attend school and wellness visits are not considered a physical.
** Reminder: Just because you have submitted all paper work, the AAM must verify the documents are complete, accurate and meet HCPSS guidelines.
At all Howard County athletic events, we strive to provide a pleasant and safe environment for all spectators and participants. We ask fans to refrain from:
Admission is a privilege to observe a contest, not a license to display insensitive or offensive behavior. Enjoy the event! Be a fan, not a fanatic!
Student athletic policy agreement form for new student athletes.
Agreement for families that acknowledge HCPSS may administer pre-concussion baseline testing and post-concussion testing after a sports-related injury.
Overview of concussion signs and symptoms that can occur in student athletes.
Physician forms for future student athletes to fill out prior to sport seasons.
Protocols for administration of student medication during school hours along with a medication administration history form for physicians.
Acknowledgement statement and guidelines for identifying and responding to a cardiac arrest scenario.