Senior Update: Graduation Information - May 2017Fri, 04/21/2017 - 10:51am
Hello Senior Students and Parents,
Are you ready?? Just a couple of weeks left. I just wanted to touch base with all of you before we get into rehearsal week. Here are a few items that are coming up, I will be sending out another letter at the end of next week.
- Friday, May 12 is the last day to hand in extra ticket request forms.
- Finals begin on Thursday, May 11 – Period 6. All finals must be taken in order to graduate. If a senior is absent for a final it must be made up by Wednesday, May 17. See the Strike that was sent home with your senior for due dates.
- The Strike is a pamphlet that we handed out at our April It has all of the information on rehearsals, finals, etc. We also sent one home via eschool news If you have not seen this please email me ASAP.
- All rehearsals are mandatory. If your senior normally works during one of our scheduled rehearsals they need to make arrangements with their work to go in late or take off.
- Our first rehearsal will be on Monday, May 15 at 12:30 and will end at 2:10.
- Our rehearsals on Wednesday and Thursday will end before the end of school. The attendance office would like to remind parents that students (including seniors) leaving for early dismissal must submit a written note from a parent in advance. If your senior is not able to make arrangements to get home after the rehearsal and will need to ride the bus at 2:10 please let me know ASAP. I will make arrangements for them to stay in a class.
- If you need a sign language interpreter please call me (or email me) ASAP. We have to put in a formal request to the county, so please let us know. We have already had a couple of requests for this.
Assistant Graduation Coordinator